Safer at Home Fast Facts:
- Critical businesses are still open.
- Non-critical businesses are open with restrictions.
- Stay at home as much as possible.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently and don’t touch your face.
- Wear a face covering or mask when you leave your home.
- Connect with neighbors and loved ones virtually.
- Retail and personal services can open (if implementing best practices).
Outlined below are the measures we’re taking to ensure the safety of staff and players while we continue business under the guidelines of the Safer at Home order issued for the state of Colorado.
- Tee times will be required for play on both courses.
- Carts are avaible for - single rider only! Unless you are family members, carpoolers or small social circle members then you may ride together!
- Push Carts can be rented as well!
- Range is OPEN! We are back on the grass Tuesday through Sunday and Mondays are on the mats!
- The Golf Shop is open for in-person retail purchases.
- Tee times will be available from 7am through 6:00pm, daily, onthe Regulation Course and 7am to 6:30 on the Par 3!
- The practice facility is open with restrictions. Please call for details.
- Bunker rakes are not out for use - please play all bunkers as part of the general playing area.
- Scorecards have been removed for the boxes on #2 tee boxes on both courses, but a virtual scorecard is available via the FREE Golf Status app.
- We can’t thank all of you enough for the support we’ve received during this unique time in our lives.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 719-597-2637!